I love to get into this zone pretty quick.
Lately I have been addicted to watching Youtubers again and watching them work and thier week in thier lives videos gets me inspired, productive and happy to do my own tasks.
It gets me into a better mood and I am instantly drawn to work hard and be productive. What is it about Youtubers and thier videos that makes you want to do that?
Also listenting to happy music, mostly old disney throwbacks and also songs from Musicals or songs that sound like the ones from Musicals.
It’s easy to get into that mood but also equally very quick to fall out of it. This mood itself is a vibe and a state of mind. Pure happiness arises from this for me.
So I have decided to call this mood, ” The Hap”
I get into The Hap by following some of these steps. Often I like to mix and match out of the lot. Sometimes, just doing one out of the bunch gets me going fine.
1. I get into this zone by first watching some good Youtube videos from my favourite channels.
Different days, different emotions, different channels serve different purposes.
Currently I am loving everything that Danielle Marie Carolan has been uploading. Her videos give me a sense of productvitiy, happiness and well aestehtcis which gets me hyped, interested, motivated and energized to do my work. On the top of my head, the youtubers who inspire me are Ruby Granger, Studywithjess and Kalyn Nicholson.
This also includes podcasts, they sort of set me into the mood that I wish to go into. Gals on the go is one of them also a podcast series by Kalyn Nicholson on I-tunes that I have started listenting to.
2. My hype songs are an instant mood blaster.
This usually comprises of old school music from my past. The nostalagisa energy songs and also the songs that give out those good vibes. It can take you into a totally differennt path or give you the enerhgy you need. It again depends on what mood you are in and what mood you want to see yourself in.
For starters here are some of the many songs that get me going.
- Avicii: The Nights, Wake Me up
- Frank Sinatra: New York theme, Fly me to the moon
- Echsomith: Bright
- Michael Buble: Haven’t met you yet
- Old Cartoon, Disney and Nicklodeon Songs such as those from High School Musical, Hannah Montana and more
- Ellie Goudling: Burn
- Taylor Swift: We are never getting back together, Shake it off
- Brigit Mendler: Ready or not
- One Republic: Coutning Stars
- The Wanted: Glad you came, Chasing the sun
- Any song by One Direction
- Panic at the disco: Hallelujah, I write sins not tragedies, Emperor’s new clothes, Miss Jackson
- 21 pilots: Stressed out
- Fall out boy feat Demi Lavto: Irrestible
- Jonas Brothers: Burning up
- Olly Murs: Trouble maker
- Owl city: Shooting star, good time
- Carly Rae Jepsen: I really like you
- Enrique Iglesias: Bailando the english version
- Alvaro Soler: Sofia, El Mismo Sol, Libre
- Monika Lewczuk: Ty I Ja ( In this song, it’s more of the video and it’s aestehtics.)
3. After the long productive hours of work, a break is always well desreved. So I sit and watch some of Youtube or a good comedy show on Netflix or I just watch cartoons because they just make me happy and ends up helping me loose up all the stress knots.
4. A small work out. It really does help, even if it’s walking for 20 minutes or a seven minute excercise. It helps your body just energize and fresh. That’s how it helps me. It motivates me to do more and I feel that I can conquer the world.
5. The weather also plays a role.
Over here in Nottingham, it’s quite unpredictable but I can figure out most of the time. My essentials are a jacket, umbrella and gloves. You have no idea when it might get cold. So I usually prefer the days where it’s sunny and cold with a sligh grace of rain which infact did happen and resulted in a very beautiful rainbow that did cheer me soul mate.
Back in Dubai, I just used to walk out on the streets at the peak of sunset. It sure was a beautiful tranisiton from dusk to dawn. The beaches are also the perfect solution.
6. Walks usually also do the trick as well.
Maybe after a well desreved study session or before a study session, do hitch the roads. With some good music, you are good to go and it helps a lot. This mostly are the ways I would like to end my day with, but morning walks do also bring an instant glow up to the whole day.
I love walking during these two times of the day, one is the early morning, before the sun rise and the later is the one after the whole world falls asleep and I am there with my music all alone and the world being my stage, I am free to do whatever I wish and want. Peace, solace and comfort is what arises out of them and I couldn’t be more at home.
Driving at the nights is also one of the best remedies to ever exisit in this world. The feeling that you get out of it, it’s pure magic.
It’s just you, the music and the whole wide world.
7. Right now, the holidays seem to be coming.
November and then BAM December.
Tis the season to be jolly.
So the christmas music is what also gets me going!! Last Christmas by Wham has always been my jam when it comes to the holiday seasons. My productivity level also seems to increase during this time of the year.
Seeing the streets light up and the mornings bright up sure does whisk a sort of magic in the air and in me.
Why wait for 2019 to start of on your visions and ideals? Any time is the best to get into what you wish, want to be and want to do. It’s your hard work and dedication going in anyway, no matter what day, year and time it is.
So why not start now than later?
– Roshni Marath Jairaj