When I first saw the notification, I couldn’t believe it. I have been nominated for the The Liebster Award. This was my first time ever being nominated on an award and I can’t believe I got nominated!! I have always wanted to get nominated and it actually happened!! I can’t believe it!!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank you very much Manoj Mehra for nominating me for this award!! Do check out his blog as there are some very creative and inspirational pieces. (https://believestrong.wordpress.com/author/manojmehra2610/)
My 11 Facts
- I am from India and I have lived in Dubai for 18 years and now I live in Singapore. I study in Nottingham, United Kingdom
- If I could watch movies and shows all day, I WOULD!! I love them!!
- I am an introvert and a mix of an ambivert. I tend to not reveal a lot about myself. I have a problem sharing many of my life details with my friends and family.
- I really want to travel and discover more of the world
- I am an over thinker and I have many thoughts that pop up in my head
- I love to listen to music. I pretend to be in music videos when I listen to songs. Different songs give me different emotions.
- I love my mom, dad and my grandparents a lot. Their opinions matters to me a lot.
- I love spending time with my best friends. I have noticed that throughout my life, whatever friends I make, they end up being my best friends. Not all the friends, but many of them tend to be my best friends.
- I love to read books, sometimes I buy a lot of books and maybe do not read 1 of them. Guilty as charged.
- I love to dream and fantasize. If I could live in my fantasies, I would.
- Sometimes I pretend to have my own talk show or be in a talk show. Who doesn’t??
Answers for questions asked by Manoj
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted a way to release my feelings and thoughts. It was becoming too much to keep it all in and I love to write. Writing was how I dealt with my emotions, thoughts and feelings. It gave me peace. I like having the creative control in my hands. I can do anything I want with words and turn them to a tool for me.
2. What would you like to change in your country and why?
I would like my country to be not very corruptive and be more peaceful. I would like for everyone to express their opinions without getting bullied. I would like for girls and women to be safe and not be afraid of the society and the country. I would like for my country to be happy.
3. What is your favourite country and why?
I like many countries, I do not have a favourite. If I had to choose a favourite country to live, it might be UK or USA because I love big cities and also nature. They have both.
4. On what basis do you/will vote in elections?
I would vote on the basis of how much good they would do for the country and the people. I would vote on the type of person they are. I do not want my vote to go in the hands of the wrong people.
5. One person to whom you want to apologize and why?
I would like to apologise to my mom for every mistake, fight and sadness I have caused to her.
6. What is your favorite movie?
This is a very hard question to answer because I love many movies and many of them are my favourites. If I had to choose, it would be Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara. An English movie would be V For Vendetta.
7. What is your favorite TV series or show?
Teen Wolf!! That show made me so happy and so emotional!!
8. Who is your favorite actor?
In the Malaylam industry: Dulquer Salmaan
In Hollywood: Christian Bale and Heath Ledger
9. Who is your favorite actress?
10. Who is your favorite singer?
Band: Maroon 5, Panic! At The Disco, One Direction
Artist: Sabrina Carpenter and Zayn Malik
11. What is your favorite food?
People who I am going to nominate!!
I would like to nominate everyone to do this but more so I would love to see my best friend Raveena do this!! I also am nominating a few people who I would love to see them do this and they do desreve this nomination!!
Here are your questions.
These questions are open to anyone!! I would love to read all of your answers!!
- Why did you start blogging/writing?
- Biggest dream that you want to accomplish?
- What is a quote that you would live by? Or what is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- What is your best memory and why?
- If you had a super power what would it be and why?
- If you were able to act in any movie or show, which one would it be and why?
- If you had the chance to make a best friend group, which 4 famous people would be in it and why?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- The first thing you would do when you become a millionare.
- What is your favourite conspiracy theory and why?
Thank you all very much for following me and reading my work!! It means a lot to me and I can’t wait to see what holds in the store for me!!