Frankly, I do not have much to write today. Instead, I will let you in on some questions my mind already had and has been coming up with.
For the questions I have, I know there are answers or an attempt to an answer. I know they will help me gain clarity, yet I am dissatisfied. Opinions and views shall be understood from my quest, but I do not know what it will do for my belief system.
Some will be answered, and some will plague me for eternity.
- Why did God create us to have emotions and what did God intend us to do with it?
- Why did the universe have to exist?
- Is Manifestation just another way of asking God for your dreams to come true?
- What reality are we living in?
- Am I in a coma and the life that I am living has all happened?
- Are we all in someone else’s dream?
- What are my dreams trying to tell me?
- Will there ever be a machine that can capture my dreams, so that when I wake up, I can hook myself onto it and then continue the dream?
- If I do something out of the ordinary, does the universe know and change its course of time or did it plan my unexpected move all along?
- How can I ease the guilt of my wrong doings I have done in the past?
- When we hear certain songs, why do we only play that on loop because nothing else can match it?
- Who else is listening to or watching the same thing as I in this world right now?
- What are other people doing at this very moment?
- Why do good people suffer the most and not the bad ones?
- Why do bad people have it easier than the good people?
- Who has the authority to kill a person and how is it justified?
- Where do the dead go? Is there a heaven or a hell?
- The strangers in my dreams, do I know them from a past life, are they faces I have seen in the streets or are they my doing?
- Do I believe in signs? Are certain signs indicating that odds and the evens of my life?
- If there are alternate realities, am I there in each one of them? What am I doing in them?
- Will there be a next life?
- When I see my own self from another body or from mine, will I be able to recognize her? Can I recognize my own self?
- If we don’t meet the people we know now, what would have happened in our lives?
- Is everything meant to be, or do we take charge? To what limit, do we own control of everything in our life?
How will I know?