What is a bucket list? A list full of dreams that you want to do before you die.
For me a bucket list is a list full of goals that I want to achieve before I die.
The word bucket list carries a sort of magic that makes it so perfect and dreamy. I want a bucket list to be not dreamy. Instead, I want it to be as realistic as life because I want to believe that I can achieve these things on my bucket list.
There are some wishes that I want to add but I don’t think I can ever see it happening. So when I am sure of it, I will put them or I will do them when I feel it is right.
I do not want it to be a list where I will not regret not doing any of the wishes I have. I want to do everything I wish in life rather than writing it down on a piece of paper and then proceed to decorate it with all the fanciness that I can possibly give it.
On the other hand, I could see how displaying all my goals on the fancy piece of paper can give me the creative drive to chase put in hard work to these goals so that I can make it happen.
I am so very conflicted with the idea of a bucket list. If I give it the special treatment it so calls deserve, I shall find myself in despair when I do not see a dream come true from it.
I would not lie to you by saying that I have not mentally notes all of the things I would like to do. I would say that not noting it down on that piece of paper made me forget some of the things I wanted to do. I wonder if me forgetting some of these things somehow diminshes the value and desire of how much I want to do it.
So here I am confirming to the norm of creating a bucket list but with a twist. So here I present “The Dream and Goal List”
The thing with this list is that these are the things I wish to achieve not just because I am going to die someday but I want to achieve it for my own and I believe this is going to help in my growth as a person and it will make me happy. Achieving this would mean I have done something greatful in my life. It is with time that some of these goals would be achieved and I am ready to do anything to achieve them.
I will make sure I achieve each of this not before I die. I will achieve these goals because I want to not because of the fear of death. I want to make my life worth it.
The dreams and goals list
- Do my Master’s and PHD
- Get a job as a university professor
- Live in London or anywhere city like with a killer apartment
- Make a solo trip to anywhere
- Travel as much as possible with your mother
- Do a road trip and listen to those playlists that make you feel all the emotions
- Honour promises made to myself and to everyone
- DO Skydiving
- Learn how to drive a car and ride a Motorbike
- Buy a car, probably a jeep so that in the back you can sit there and watch all the sunsets
- Get the tattoo you planned when you feel the time is right
- Visit New York, The Northern Lights, Scottland, Spain, Greece and every place that you ever dreamed of
- Buy a light saber and also the star wars robes or droid
- Have the best day in Disney World and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Try all kinds of food and also the famous must try ones
- Go for artists concerts that you like
- Invest in experiences and memories
- Watch as many movies and shows possible
- Keep writing
- Keep discovering
- Keep on adding to this list whatever you want to do